Emergency After Hours Information
In the event you experience an emergency after office hours, on a Saturday or during our annual Christmas closure, it is important to follow the following procedures.
What constitutes an "Emergency"
- Burst Water Pipe- External Pipes ( contact Sydney Water)
- Broken Toilet
- Gas Leak (contact your Gas Provider or Fire Brigade)
- Serious Roof Leak (contact SES)
- Dangerous Electrical Fault
- Storm or Fire Damage (contact Fire Brigade or SES)
- Flooding (contact SES)
- Window / Glass Breakage ( security risk only)
What does NOT constitute an "Emergency"
- Locking yourself out of your property
- Power or Gas outage ( Contact your provider for details FIRST)
- Internal window breakage
- Leaking tap or Pipe
- Blocked Toilet / Pipe
*****PLEASE NOTE, ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY TENANTS & OR NON EMERGENCY CALL OUT FEES WILL BE THE LIABILIY OF THE TENANT *********
Who to contact for after-hours Emergencies:
Tenants are required to contact "Authorised & Approved Trades Persons ONLY" from the list below. In the event any of the below trades are unable to assist only fully Insured and Licensed tradespeople are to be used and copies of their Certificates provided to our office along with any invoices paid. Please note that under the Residential Tenancy Act you are only permitted to spend a maximum of $1000 for after-hours emergency call outs.
Please contact the following approved Trades People:
SATURDAYS BETWEEN 9am-3pm
- Thibault Parolini our Leasing Consultant 0414 760 041
CHRISTMAS AND EASTER HOLIDAY CLOSURES 0414 760 041 EMERGENCY AND URGENT MATTERS ONLY. Non urgent matters will not be addressed
- SMS your name, property address and emergency matter. A team member will get back to you when able. Please be patient in awaiting a reply as we too are on a break so will respond at our first availabilty.
- Matt- High Flow Solutions 0414 265 818
- Sid- Shazam Electrical 0414 620 354
- Paul- Accord Glass 0417 240 289
- Tony- Apex Glass 0414 336 104
- Oskar- Locky Locksmith 0438 778 337
ROOF LEAKS AND FLOODING
- State Emergency Service: 132 500
**** AS SOON AS PRACTACBLE AFTER AN EMERGENCY ALL AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES MUST BE REPORTED IN WRITING TO OUR OFFICE ACCOMPANIED BY RECEIPTS FOR WORK RENDERED. NOTICES MAY BE EMAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7****
TROUBLE SHOOTING TIPS & THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Remember to check the fuse box if your appliances, power points or lights are not working. If power point fuses keep tripping, test 1 appliance at a time as the appliance may be faulty.
- In the event of flooding, shut off the water at the main where possible for kitchen and laundry taps the valve/taps under the sink
- For blocked drains and pipes, try store-bought DRAIN O or similar
**** YOU MAY ALSO REFER TO YOUR LEASE ****